Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2015

A Whole New... Experience.




So. I believe its about time that one day.. Just one day, my friend and I started a blog. At first.. we really didn't know what to blog about. The possibilities are endless!
We could sing you the song of our people and blog about music- but really.. we have different tastes in music.
We could show you our dramatic..... pauses... by blogging about movies and tv. But again, different tastes came into it.
At the end of the day.. We decided to do everything and anything. By doing this, you, our viewers, are able to see the different views and tastes altogether. A variety.. A collection.

The best way to kick things off.. it to introduce ourselves really, now isn't it?

Shannon (Thalia)
Instagram: Piratess_thaliaJadex
                   Thaliajadexart

Hey guys.
So a bit about me, hm? Well. I'm theatre obsessed.. You know, like Supernatural obsessed, but with theatre. I can nearly quote most musicals, and name most of them too. Its a gift and a curse. But, because I'm so much into theatre. I have taught myself quite a lot of theatre trade. Such as: Theatrical make up, Acting through song, and singing (give or take a little)
I'm 16.. and its just coming up to my exams.. scare as hell I know. Little revising here and there, mostly crying mountains of water.. but with a little determination, I'm sure I can pass with flying colours.. or at least hit them B's!
I also study Performing Arts and Business.. but.. what I really want to do.. I would love to go travelling around the globe. See the sights, you know? One day the future might allow me to!
Also, I'm a Scorpio.. no idea what that means.. but hey ho hey, I am one. November the 2nd (which I share with my twin- yay)

Oliwia
Instagram: Olivex289



Okay then. My turn.
My names Oliwia. I'm 16. Originally from Poland ( that's why my name is spelt the way it is), but now living in the rainy country of England.
I have a number of bands which I LOVE to listen to. I'm more into bands than I am into musicals, although I put up with them (For Shannon). To name a few: Imagine Dragons, Muse, The Killers, Kings Of Leon.. There's loads more but I won't bore you... just yet.
You can probably tell that I love listening to music. I also like going on walks around town and often take my cute little dog: Lyla.. A Yorkshire Terrier. I'll post photos soon! 
I have one friend.. which I decided to blog with.. Sad life really.
I enjoy drawing..which I may post some with reasoning behind them.. or just share my images, whichever seems easier at the time.
I am a Pisces, 9th March (only stating this because Shannon did)

No comments:

Post a Comment