Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Art...



One of the things that I do in my spare time is draw, sketch. colour.. you name it! I just love to create art, even though I may not be the best at it. So I thought I'd share some of my drawings...




This is one of the first drawings that I did. I bet you can guess who it is! You know... 'deduct' who it is..  It's a drawing of Benedict Cumberbatch (one of my favourite actors of all time!) as Sherlock Holmes from the BBC Sherlock (favourite TV show). I simply used a HB pencil and a piece of paper (not very fancy, I know) but it shows what you can do without spending much money!






This is just a simple drawing of an eye that I did not so long ago, my eye to be exact. Took me only about 10 minutes and once again I used a pencil and paper. Simple. And doesn't break the bank either!

I'm still learning how to improve my drawing skills so I can be better at it. And maybe one day... be an artist in a museum.. joking.

I hope you like these two drawings (I'll post more soon!) please leave some comments or give me ideas of what I could draw next..

(More drawings on my instagram page: @Olivex289) < just promoting my insta :3

- Oliwia x







No comments:

Post a Comment