Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals


So, I applied to test this product. Which in itself looks good, very simple and effective!



 
 
So, this product is amazing! Probably not for me though. I have very sensitive skin. And when I say very, I mean very.. One little drop of water could potentially cause a rash on my skin, particularly my legs. But this lotion didn't cause any sort of rash on my upper body (the same cannot be said for my legs.. )
"Discover nature's secret for healthy feeling skin" - is the slogan for this this moisturizer, which I see as quite a pretty one. I mean, I won't remember it, but for what it is.. its a cute slogan. And would probably make me buy it if I see it in a shop.
The inside shows you a list of the Benefits that oats has as a moisturizer. This includes:
  • Moisturises- Restores moisture to dehydrated skin
  • Soothes- Oatmeal has a soothing action on sensitive, irritable skin. (It has? It nearly burnt my legs!)
  • Protects- Creates a protective film on the surface of the skin
  • Buffers- Helps return skin to normal PH levels.. (and for those who don't know there science. PH is a scale on how alkane or acid it is)
  • Cleanses- the oat particles adhere to dirt and dead skin cells allowing them to be washed away.
I guess, the product itself is good. I mean, I do feel a difference in the skin on my upper body.. Just not my legs.. at all. So I'd probably just use this for the top half.
 
I guess, what I am saying is.. if you have reeeeealllly sensitive skin, don't use this product (Or test it first. Put a small amount on your skin and see if you have any side effects- which in full fairness, I should of done first.)
Also, Its good on dry skin. Already my dry skin is feeling like a baby's bottom! (Hehe, bottom! *Minion laugh*)
 
If you get the chance guys, try the moisturiser. It does what it says and makes my skin feel healthy! And it doesn't have an odour too! If that's what you like with your moisturisers!
 
-ShannonJadex 


No comments:

Post a Comment