Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Express your Felix

Quite recently, Felix cat food has brought out a new product in their product line. And I was lucky enough to test it with my three cats.

I actually feel really amazed by this product, as my cats loved it! They are usually fussy eaters when it comes to meal time. But with this, they couldn't wait to get their paws onto it.
The flavour was chicken with crunchy crumbles. The way it works is, you take three sachet of chicken and putt it in your cats bowl, then pour the crumbles out  on top. Quite easy to do, and no fuss.

However, as I noticed at first.. my cats were eating just the chicken.. leaving the crunchy crumbles until very last. At one point I thought that they would just leave the crumbles, and if that was the case.. never buy it again.. but just as I gave up most hope.. they started to crunch. I guess they don't like the idea of it together. But as I said, they are fussy eaters.

If my cats could rate it.. they would give it paws up. Yummy, amazing, tasty.

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment