Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 March 2015

New Dr Pepper.. Tickles your taste Buds?


So.. who likes the new taste of Dr.Pepper? Does it tickle your tastebuds in a good way or a bad?

The New and Improved Dr Pepper?
So, have you noticed that Dr. Pepper has changed its taste? Or is it no difference with you? To me, it is.. I am a long time lover of this delight. And quite recently a friend brought to my attention that the recipe had changed a slight. Yet, she still tasted the difference.
Today, I decided to buy myself a bottle of one of my favourite drinks and see if I can spot the difference. And to my surprise. I can! There is a slight difference to which I picked up on. And also, now.. now it left a sort of bitter aftertaste? I never expected that to happen. True, I still like the drink, its just the after taste that gets me. Tickles my taste buds in the wrong way.

So what do you guys think? Can you taste the new and improved recipe? Or is it just the same for you?

I also noticed today, that the Diet Cola bottles had changed their design. After seeing two of them side by side in the vending machine. One with bigger writing than usual, still the same classic design just bigger writing. Is the cola cola company changing things around slightly?

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment